Technical Paper Library
The knowledge and expertise of the Institute of Materials is presented in technical papers, publications, and associated presentations given within the lubricants industry. Below is a listing of select technical papers using the IOM database that are focused on subject matter important and relevant to the automotive lubricant’s industry.
- "A Global Perspective of Engine Oil Properties"
- "The World of Engine Oils - Comparison of Physical and Chemical Properties of 4000 Oils Collected From the Market"
- "Global Monitoring and Examination of Engine Oil Properties - Harnessing the Power of Bench Test Data"
- "Trends in Automotive Lubricants - Engine Oil Quality and the Need for Its Assurance"
- "How to Determine Engine Oil Quality"
For more technical papers by the Savant Group, visit the Savant Group Technical Papers page.